Virtual Tours: Leading Marketing Technology Today
Below are some reasons why virtual tours are beneficiary today
- Provides detailed visual information to your potential customers beyond mere text and one or two still photos. (A photograph is worth 1,000 words, a virtual tour is worth 1,000 photographs)
- Virtual tours are a proven tool to generate faster sales.
- Visitors stay on your site for a much longer time, which increases company recognition and awareness.
- Virtual tours have become a strong tool for aiding a customer in finalizing their decision.
- You stay off the competition by providing a stronger experience than the rest of your competitors.
- Potential or existing clients can see much more than what a photo can show them exactly what you have to offer!
- Opens your location or services to the online public in a detailed and fast-loading virtual reality environment, allowing you to showcase key features of your location or service.
- Virtual tours can be persuasive decider between you and your competitors.
- Keep up with and beat the competition with a fully interactive and immersive web experience
- Take a massive Estate (on CD/Internet) to potential clients/buyers.
- Take a 1000 Room Hotel and its facilities to clients around the world for them to select what they need and make the much needed reservation.
- Tour places of interest at the comfort of your home/office.
- Inspect structural projects at the comfort of your conference room/office.
- Virtual Tour serves as online show room/window and so much more.
- Increases web visitor retention or “stickiness” detailed visual information helps viewers to finalize their decision. (20+ minutes average visit vs. 2-3 minutes without a tour)
Great write up
This was insightful. Thank you!